Adding Index to your website
Index is designed to be set up as quickly as possible. Once activated, Index will automatically be enabled for Posts and Pages. However, you can enable or disable Index for any post type.1
To activate Index, first make sure you are logged into your WordPress dashboard. Once there:
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the left hand sidebar
- Click “Upload Plugin” at the top of the page
- Upload the index.zip file that came with your purchase
- Select “Install Now”
- Once uploaded, click “Activate Plugin”
Activate your API key
Once Index is activated, a prompt should appear for you to enter your api key. Enter the key and click “Activate.”
Note: if you encounter an error, please read about common issues here
Start using Index
That’s it! You are ready to use Index for your content.
Read more about how to configure Index.
1. Index supports any post type with rest api support enabled